Thursday, June 20, 2013

Jessica simpson baby no. 2

Jessica simpson baby no. 2, Jessica Simpson is proving that baby No. 2 will do a body good.
The Fashion Star judge may have let it slip that she's expecting the pitter patter of little boy feet, but one thing she's not letting go is her baby body.

After gaining 60 pounds the first time around with 1-year-old daughter Maxwell Drew, the Weight Watchers spokeswoman shed a whopping 50 pounds and is now making healthier choices... and may we say, looking mighty fit doing it.

Now, six months pregnant, the 32-year-old's hard work is paying off after she admitted to learning a few lessons the second time around: "The first pregnancy, I let loose and kind of ate everything that I wanted to eat and I just really enjoyed it," the singer-turned-fashion-designer said on The Ellen Degeneres Show earlier this month.

"This time around because I was doing Weight Watchers and I felt super healthy, I'm not really craving as much," she added. "I know how hard it is to get [weight] off, so I'm trying to make healthier, wiser decisions."

She even called this pregnancy the "complete opposite" from her first.
"Like with Maxwell, I felt amazing, like I could do everything, eat everything. Do whatever I wanted. I had a lot of energy," she said. "This time around, I'm like exhausted. Eating Tums. That's my snack of choice."

But exhaustion and new cravings aren't the only changes she's experiencing.

Celebuzz has broken down her incredible baby body journey in photos, and we're asking: can you see the difference?
thumbnail
Title: Jessica simpson baby no. 2
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy