Thursday, June 20, 2013

Travis henry 11 children with 10 women

Travis Henry 11 Children With 10 Women, Travis needs to find him a real job. The NFL isn’t calling. Vick and Plaxico are bad examples and are not remotely like his situation. It is over and he just needs to deal with it...Reported.Reported.

“In my time away, people would know who I was and talk in a disappointed way like I threw away my career,” Henry told Andy Villamarzo of the Pascoe Tribune (via Tim Graham of the Buffalo News). “It just haunts me when I think about it. I see guys like Vick and Burress and say ‘Why can’t that be me?’ “

”People make mistakes,” Henry said. ”It’s what you do after to get back up. I just want to show young kids that people make mistakes and you can get up and you can fight. You can’t ever let anyone tell you ‘You can’t’ because, trust me, a lot people told me that being reinstated was going to be impossible.”

I give him credit for working hard, but he needs to become a motivational speaker for NFL players on what not to do off the field.
thumbnail
Title: Travis henry 11 children with 10 women
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy