Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sean Combs Five Children Three Different Women

Sean Combs Five Children Three Different Women, ean Combs Five Children Three Different Women, Sean Combs  Five Children Three Different Women, P. Diddy has been inspired to have another baby by David and Victoria Beckham.

The 'Coming Home' rapper - who already has five children, Justin, 17, Christian, 12, Chance, four, and four-year-old twins D'Lila Star and Jessie James, by three different women and is an informal stepfather to another child.

Quincy Jones Brown, the son of his on/off girlfriend Kimberly Porter - admits the news the couple are expecting their fourth child together has made him broody.

Diddy - who is close friends with soccer player David - said: "I last saw Beckham a couple months ago. We are both proud fathers. That's what our friendship is about, not being stars or artists.

"We ask how are kids are doing. I'm so happy he's got another on the way. I hope he has as many as me. I want more."

Although he is currently single, the 41-year-old music mogul - who has never married and has dated a number of beautiful women including Jennifer Lopez - hasn't given up on the idea of finding true love and admits he is slightly envious of fellow rapper Jay-Z's happy marriage to Beyonce Knowles.

He said in an interview with the Daily Mirror newspaper: "I'd love to have what Jay and Beyonce have. My ideal woman has to have intellect and soul. I don't woo them with flowers, I need to know they like me for real."

Last month, the Diddy-Dirty Money star admitted his children's mothers - his high school sweetheart Misa Hylton-Brim, Kimberly and Sarah Chapman - "deserved" to have married him.

He said: "Life isn't something you can predict. Every woman that I was with, that I had a child with, they did deserve for me to marry them. But there's things going on in my life ... I'm not gonna say it's all the way me, but I'll take responsibility as a man."
thumbnail
Title: Sean Combs Five Children Three Different Women
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy