Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cher lady gaga

Cher lady gaga, Cher's upcoming album, "Closer to the Truth", was supposed to feature a collaboration with Lady GaGa. However, fans may not have the chance to listen to it since Cher has confirmed the track called "The Greatest Thing" is not going to be released.

The 67-year-old legendary singer previously announced that she would do a collaboration with the pop star. After nearly two years, a fan told Cher that he'd been waiting for the project to be released. She replied, "U think You've Waited? It's done & She doesn't like it, or Want it to come out. She's an ARTIST,it's Up to Her. Im Disappointed 2 [too]."

In a backstage interview on "The Voice" finale last Tuesday, June 18, Cher said, "I did a song with GaGa and I think it's brilliant and I thought her performance was great but she doesn't like it. So, I'll play it for friends."

When asked why it took her a long time to work on the comeback album, she replied, "I don't know. Truthfully, my record company should have drop-kicked my ass a long time ago. I wasn't doing what they wanted me to do. They said, 'You have to get serious or there isn't going to be any album.' "

Due out on September 11, "Closer to the Truth" is Cher's first album in 12 years. "I did a couple things on this album, ventured into places that I haven't gone and I really enjoyed that," she recently told Billboard. "I took some chances on this album and when it turned out to be good, I was pleased."

thumbnail
Title: Cher lady gaga
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy